|Real Name||Danielle Cohn|
|Born||March 07, 2004|
|Birthplace||Orlando, Florida, United States|
|Height||5′ 2” or 157cm|
|Sibling||Chad Cohn (Brother)|
|Year Active||2016 – Present|
Danielle Cohn is an American Singer, Youtuber, and Social media personality. She is known for her lip-synching videos on the social media platform Tik Tok. She was born on March 07, 2004, and grew up in Orlando, Florida. Cohn also released her debut single ”Marilyn Monroe” in 2017.
More about Danielle Cohn
- Cohn’s mother used to work two jobs to support her family and Cohn used to film lip-synching and dancing videos on the family’s iPhone.
- In 2016, Cohn began to post these videos on Musical.ly (Now TikTok) and a few months later she has acquired millions of followers.
- After that, she developed a skill for creating and editing videos, her content racked up millions of views within months.
- With the increased exposure came opportunities to post ads and sponsored videos, which promised $400 to $500 per post at the time, Cohn told BuzzFeed.
- Ultimately, she and her family decided to move to Los Angles in 2017 for a better opportunity.
- She also started getting invited to some events which were nearby in LA and loved her decision.
- Within her first year on the west coast, Cohn scored high-profile partnerships with Target, Live Nation, and Samsung, among other brands.
- Danielle Cohn has established herself as a rising star in the influencer space but also faced some criticism about her age or relationships with senior people.
- In 2017, she released her debut single ”Marilyn Monroe” and the music video has racked up over 14 million views on YouTube.
- In April of 2019, Cohn posted a photo on Instagram in which Tua appeared to be kissing her stomach and revealed that Cohn was pregnant.
- Later in her video revealed to be a prank and photos were also removed from her Instagram handle.
- Danielle Cohn is in a relationship with a Tiktok star Mason Patterson.
|May 3, 2017||Marilyn Monroe||Self-Released|
|Dec 9, 2017||Fix Your Heart||Self-Released|
|Mar 8, 2018||Little Like Paradise||Self-Released|
|Mar 31, 2019||No Way||Self-Released|
|Jun 12, 2019||Somebody Like You||Self-Released|
|Jul 14, 2019||Mi Amor||Self-Released|
|Oct 25, 2019||Secreto||Self-Released|
|Jun 19, 2020||Do It Better||Self-Released|
|May 31, 2020||Bailamos||Self-Released|
|May 7, 2021||I’m Done||Self-Released|
|Jul 3, 2021||F##k You||Self-Released|
|Snapchat||Scan to Add||Link|