|Real Name||Dua Lipa|
|Born||22 August 1995|
|Height||5′ 8” or 172cm|
|School||Fitzjohn’s Primary School|
Parliament Hill School
|Father Name||Dukagjin Lipa|
|Mother Name||Anesa Lipa|
|Occupation||Actress, Singer, Songwriter|
|Genres||Pop, Disco, House, R&B|
|Year Active||2014 – Present|
Dua Lipa is a British Singer, Songwriter, and Model. She was born on 22 August 1995, and her birthplace is West Hampstead, London, England. Her height is about 5′ 8”. Lipa modeled with Topshop and signed with a modeling agency, helping her land a role as a “singer” in an ITV advertisement for ”The X Factor” in 2013. Her 2018 single “One Kiss” with Calvin Harris peaked at number one in the UK and became the longest-running number-one single for a female artist in 2018. In 2021, Lipa was included on Time’s 100 Next lists about the future 100 most influential people in the world.
- Dua Lipa was born in London, England and her family is of Muslim heritage, she has a sister named Rina and a brother named Gjin.
- Lipa was musically influenced by her father who was the lead singer and guitarist of the Kosovan rock band Oda and play music at home, including his own compositions and songs of artists such as David Bowie, Bob Dylan, Radiohead, Sting.
- She attended Fitzjohn’s Primary School, where she auditioned to enter the school choir, the teacher told her that “she could not sing”.
- At the age of nine, she began weekend singing lessons at the Sylvia Young Theatre School and moved with her family to Pristina after Kosovo declared independence in 2008.
- Lipa moved back to London at age 15 and attended Parliament Hill School, later re-entered Sylvia Young Theatre School part-time.
- She began posting videos of herself covering songs such as “If I Ain’t Got You” (2004) by Alicia Keys and “Beautiful” (2002) by Christina Aguilera on YouTube and SoundCloud.
- Lipa modeled with Topshop, and signed with a modeling agency, helping her land a role as a “singer” in an ITV advertisement for The X Factor in 2013.
- In 2013, Lipa signed a contract with Tap Management, directed by Ben Mawson and Ed Millett, while working as a waitress in a cocktail bar.
- Lipa was introduced to Mawson by her lawyer, who discouraged her from signing another publishing deal that was offered to her.
- During one of the sessions, Lipa co-wrote the song ”Hotter than Hell”, which would eventually lead to her signing a record deal with Warner Bros. Records in 2014.
- In August 2015, Lipa released her first single “New Love”, produced by Emile Haynie and Andrew Wyatt.
- Her second single, “Be the One”, was issued to European success in October 2015, reaching number one in Belgium, Poland, and Slovakia, as well as charting within the top ten in over eleven European territories.
- In 2019, she won the Grammy Award for Best New Artist, and her Silk City-collaboration “Electricity” won the Grammy Award for Best Dance Recording.
- Her 2019 single “Don’t Start Now” peaked at number two in the UK and US, and number four on the US Hot 100 year-end chart.
|2016||Hotter Than Hell Tour||Ireland, Belgium, Denmark,|
Germany, Italy, England
|2017||US and Europe Tour||United States, Canada, Italy,|
|2018||The Self-Titled Tour||United States, Canada, Norway|
|2021*||Future Nostalgia Tour||Ireland, Belgium, Denmark,|
Germany, Italy, England
|2021||ASCAP Pop Music Awards||Winning Songwriters||Don’t Start Now|
|2021||APRA Music Awards||Most Performed International Work||Don’t Start Now|
|2021||Brit Awards||British Album of the Year||Future Nostalgia|
|2021||Grammy Awards||Most Played Song of the Year||Don’t Start Now|
|2021||Grammy Awards||Best Pop Vocal Album||Future Nostalgia|
|2021||Hungarian Music Awards||Foreign Pop/Rock Album of the Year||Future Nostalgia|
|2021||Lo Nuestro Awards||Crossover Collaboration of the Year||Un Dia (One Day)|
|2021||Webby Awards||Animation, General Video||Hallucinate|
|2017||Dua Lipa||Warner Bros.|
|2020||Future Nostalgia||Warner Bros.|
|2020||Un Dia (One Day)||J Balvin|
|2020||Real Groove||Kylie Minogue|
|Snapchat||Scan To Add||Link|