|Real Name||Johnny Harris|
|Born||May 28, 1988|
|Birthplace||Utah, United States|
|Height||5′ 8” or 172cm|
|School||Ashland High School, Ashland, Oregon|
|University||Brigham Young University, Utah|
American University, Washington D.C.
|Qualification||B.A. International Relations and Affairs|
M.A. International Peace and Conflict resolution
|Children||Oliver and Henry|
|Occupation||Journalist, Filmmaker, YouTuber|
|Year Active||2011 – Present|
Johnny Harris is an American Journalist, Filmmaker, and YouTuber. He was born on May 28, 1988, and her birthplace is Utah, United States. He is best known for the ”Borders Series” by Vox. Harris did his B.A. International Relations and Affairs from Brigham Young University and M.A. in international peace and conflict resolution from American University.
More about Johnny Harris
- Harris’s YouTube channel was set up on June 08, 2011, and has 2.7 million subscribers.
- Harris produced and hosted the ”Borders series” for Vox News, which aired between 2017 and 2019.
- Borders is a documentary short film series that profiled sociopolitical issues on various borders around the world.
- Borders series was twice nominated for an Emmy Award.
- After that, he also created two videos for The New York Times Opinion Video series.
- Harris has continued to produce videos on international affairs, history, and geography with creative visual graphics, which he has published on his own channel.
- Some of his notable videos on geopolitics include wars, relations, and colonization by the United States of America, of the Middle East and islands in the Pacific.
- In 2019, Harris launched the company Bright Trip, which offers video-based travel courses
- On November 9, 2021, Harris was credited as a video producer on an opinion piece published in The New York Times.
- Harris is married to filmmaker Isabel Harris “Izzy” and has two sons, Oliver and Henry.