|Real Name||Lathan Moses Stanley Echols|
|Born||January 25, 2002|
|Birthplace||Mountlake Terrace, Washington, U.S.|
|Height||5′ 7” or 170cm|
|School||Mountlake Terrace High School|
Shorecrest High School
|Occupation(s)||Rapper, Singer, Songwriter|
|Year Active||2016 – Present|
Lil Mosey is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter. He was born on January 25, 2002, and his birthplace is Mountlake Terrace, Washington, U.S. His height is about 5′ 7”. Lil Mosey’s real name is Lathan Moses Stanley Echols. Her brother’s name is Quinnell. He did his schooling from Mountlake Terrace High School till eighth grade then transferred to Shorecrest High School in the tenth grade. Later, he dropped out of school to pursue his career, heading to Los Angeles to record.
More About Lil Mosey
- In 2016, Lil Mosey uploaded his first song, titled “So Bad”, to the music streaming service SoundCloud, quickly receiving 50,000 views.
- On November 13, 2016, Mosey competed and placed fourth at the Coast 2 Coast Live Seattle All Ages Edition.
- Lil Mosey’s first released track ”Pull Up” had reached over 25 million views on YouTube.
- On June 26, 2020, Lil Mosey released the single “Back at It” featuring Lil Baby.
- On Sep 17, 2020, Lil Mosey was featured in the ‘WRONG’ song along with The Kid Laroi.
Lil Mosey Net Worth
He is an 18 years old rapper from Washington, United States. He is best known for his song Pull Up and Blueberry Faygo. His discography includes Album ”Northsbest” and ”Certified Hitmaker”. He has also been on the Top 20 chart, #38 on the US R&B/Hip-Hop chart and #80 on the Billboard Hot 100. Lil Mosey estimated net worth would be between $2 Million to $3 Million.