|Real Name||Sophie Mudd|
|Born||July 27, 1998|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, California|
|Height||5′ 7” or 170 cm|
|School||Campbell Hall School, Los Angeles, California|
|Siblings||Nicholas Mudd (Brother)|
|Occupation||Internet personality, Model|
Sophie Mudd is an Internet Personality, and Model. She was born on July 27, 1998, and her birthplace is Los Angeles, California. She did her schooling at Campbell Hall School, Los Angeles, California.
More About Sophie Mudd
- In March 2012, Sophie competed in the “Delphic League Meet at Notre Dame High School” track & field event and obtained the 12th spot on the long jump division.
- She has featured in some famous brands like Nike, Body Glove Girl, Frankies, Revolve, DIFF Eyewear, Bananhot, Beverly Hills Bikini Shop, Prix Workshop, Shadow Hill, Le Jolie, and more.
- Sophie Mudd and Austin Dash began their relationship in 2017, fans call the couple “Ausop” – a fusion of their first names.
- Sophie is popularly known for her brand deals with swimwear designers due to her eye-catching physique.
- There was a controversy concerning a live video of Sophie who wore a U.S.A flag bikini top and denim shorts, she was seen jumping until her top had a wardrobe malfunction and slipped off.
- In 2018, she took the internet by storm when she uploaded a picture of her and model Anya Nicolodi wearing a skimpy bikini from Bananhot.
- She has traveled to some countries like Paris, New York, and Asian countries like Indonesia, China, and more.
- Through her online platform and brand endorsements, Sophie’s estimated net worth is more than $200,000.